The Jdd -PA nylon expandable sleeving is made of a nylon 6.6 monofilament that offers an excellent performance in abrasion resistance. It is lightweight, highly flexible and resistant to most chemical agents. The uniquely shaped monofilament provides a smooth, soft, and slick surface that is snag resistant, even when dragged over rough surfaces.
The nylon expandable sleeving is most commonly used to protect wire harnesses, cable assemblies, air conditioned pipes, and fluid pipes in the automotive, aerospace and military applications.
Material: Polyamide 6.6
Working temperature: -60℃~ +160℃
Melting point: 256 ± 5℃
Color: black and grey
Cutting tool: Hot Knife
Approval: RoHS, REACH, Halogen Free
|Part No.||Nominal size (W)||Expandable Range||Packing (L)|
1. The nominal size indicates the flat width.
2. The part number is always followed by BK, GR or another indicator to indicate the sleeving's color.
3. The sleeving is expandable, so the sizes are estimated. 15mm=16mm, 19mm=20mm , 30mm=32mm , 38mm=40mm, 50mm=51mm.
4. Special packing, sizes and colors can be supplied upon request.
5. All numerical data is typical and does not include customized sizes.