The PPS expandable braided sleeving is made from Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) monofilament UL94 V-0. It is commonly used in high temperature environments and is known for its resistance to chemicals and abrasion, high temperature stability, low moisture absorption, and excellent dimensional stability.
The PPS braided sleeving is commonly used in the automotive, railway, aerospace, telecom and military industries where a high flame resistance and high temperature resistance are required.
Material: PPS (polyphenylene sulfide)
Working temperature: -70℃~ +200℃
Melting point: 285±10℃
Flammability: UL94 V-0
Color: black, nature
Cutting tool: Hot Knife
Other feature: acids, solvents and fuels resistant
|Part No.||Nominal size (W)||Expandable Range||Packing (L)|
1. The nominal size indicates the flat width.
2. The part number is always followed by BK, GR or another indicator to indicate the sleeving's color.
3. The sleeving is expandable, so the sizes are estimated. 15mm=16mm, 19mm =20mm , 30mm =31mm , 38mm=40mm, 50mm=51mm.
4. Special packing, sizes and colors can be supplied upon request.
5. All numerical data is typical and does not include customized sizes.