Jdd 's polyester flame retardant expandable sleeving is manufactured from a modified polyester monofilament that is in full compliance with the UL94V-0 requirements. Not only is it extremely flame resistant, but it also has an excellent resistance to abrasion.
The expandable sleeving is widely used to cover cables, wires, wire harnesses, pipes and industrial hoses where additional protection and flame resistance is needed.
Material: Polyester Monofilament
Operating range:-50°C ~ +150°C
Melt point: 240±10°C
Standard colors: Black, Grey
Certificate: UL, RoHS, REACH, Halogen Free
Cutting tool: Hot knife
|Part No.||Nominal size (W)||Expandable Range||Packing (L)|
1. The nominal size indicates the flat width.
2. The part number will be followed by BK, GR, or another marking to indicate the sleeving's color.
3. This sleeving is expandable. The following sizes are offered: 15mm=16mm, 19mm=20mm, 30mm=32mm, 38mm=40mm, 50mm=51mm.
4. Special packing, sizes and colors can be supplied upon request.
5. All numerical data is average of typical values, not customized sizes.