Jdd 's polyester expandable sleeving is flame retardant and halogen free. It features a durable abrasion resistance, even in different industrial applications. The open weave design allows for easy installation on bundles of hoses and cables, even when the hoses and cables are bulky or have large connectors. Once fully expanded, the polyester sleeving is 1.5 times larger than the initial dimensions. It is commonly used to cover cables, wire harnesses, tubes, and industrial hoses that require additional protection.
Operating range: -50°C - +150°C
Melt point: 240±10°C
Standard colors: black, grey
Certificate: UL, RoHS, REACH, Halogen Free
Cutting tool: hot knife
|Part No.||Nominal Size (W)||Expanded Range||Packing (L)|
|Inch||mm||Min.(I)||Max.(O)||Standard spool||Shop spool|
|FR-003||1/8"||3||1||6||500 m||100 m|
1. Nominal size indicates the flat width.
2. The part No. will be followed with BK, GR and so on to indicate the color of sleeving.
3. This sleeving has expandable character, the following sizes are covered by the nearest: 15mm=16mm, 19mm=20mm, 30mm=32mm, 38mm=40mm, 50mm=21mm.
4. Special packing, sizes, and colors can be supplied upon request.
5. All numerical data are average or typical values, not including customized sizes.